Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Android App - Play-On Mobile

Description from the main page:

Hulu, Netflix Instant Queue*, Comedy Central, MLB.tv*, CNN, CBS, ESPN, ESPN3, TV.com, SpikeTV, The Ultimate Fighter, Amazon VOD, TBS, BET, Adult Swim, Oprah Winfrey Network, Nick, PBS, PBS Kids, MTV, Vevo, and many more. Now you can watch the online content from all of these channels on your Android Phone.
Works over Wi-Fi or 3G.
Named by CNET as one of the 10 Must-Have Apps for iPhone, PlayOn is now available for your Android phone.

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.playon.playonapp
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was not too impressed with this particular release from Playon. They did a wonderful job with their Xbox integration, but find this app to be limited in features. I am a DISH Network subscriber/employee, and I use the DISH Remote Access app to stream live TV, on demand content, and DVR recordings remotely to my Android. I will be sticking with my DISH for now.